Monday, November 03, 2008

Our big Halloween weekend

I never could have imagined that Nelson would have as much fun as he did. He absolutely LOVED Halloween! ha! He was so cute. He just loved going up to all of the houses and saying "Trick or Treat!"... although it did sound more like "Twick Tweet" it was still so cute! He went all up and down my parents street and our street. By the end his pumpkin was so heavy he was having me carry it. I can't believe how much he got! And now I want it gone because I'm eating it!! We put him back in his costume to take him to our church's Fall Festival on Saturday. When we left our house he started pointing to all of the houses as we passed and was saying, "Daddy! Stop!" LOL - he was wanting to trick or treat again! Here are some pics from this weekend...

Helping Daddy carve the pumpkin Thursday night...
Photobucket


With the finished product... he was so proud!!
Photobucket


My little cowboy (at Cracker Barrell - we went there for some supper before starting out on our trick or treating journey)
Photobucket


Mammaw and Papaw's house was our first stop...
Photobucket


The three of us...
Photobucket

Giving Murphy some love while we were thre... (this poor cat really has to endure! LOL)
Photobucket


His cousins Ryan, Hayden and Josie then stopped by for pics and then we all made our journey down Mammaw and Papaw's street for some goodies...
Photobucket


But first Daddy wanted to pose for a very gruesome pic with Murphy.... again, poor Murphy...
Photobucket


After we left Mammaw and Papaw's we then traveled back to our street and "twick tweeted" there... Here's Nelson at the end of the night w/all of the loot.... He looks so happy!
Photobucket


And Saturday morning he woke up and still remembered it all. As soon as he hopped out of bed, he went and put his cowboy boots back on!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

AliciaDawn said...

Ugh! I love him! He has the cutest, cheesiest grin! hugs!

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.