Friday, November 14, 2008

"Because... I killed a fish."

Yeah. This is Nelson's new phrase. He says it several times during the day. He'll say, "Mama!!" and I"ll say, "Yes, baby?" and he'll say, "Uhhmm... uhmmmm... uhmm.... Because I killed a fish."

Hmm.... okay, Nelson. ??? Who knows??? LOL

He's also learned, "I'm sorry." and it's so cute and sweet! Any time he gets in trouble, he'll cry, lay his head over on me, and say "I sawwwwy." It just melts my heart!

Oh and a new one he just learned Wednesday night, "I'm happy!!!" He usually says it twice, "I happy happy!" LOL. Who knows where he's getting all this or where he's picking it up. But it sure is cute!

1 comment:

AliciaDawn said...

They grow up too fast! I remember when we were both preggers.....awwwww

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.