Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's been a while....

Well, it's been a while. I really need to do better at this... I know I always say that! LOL. I think this blog will be neat to have to look back on and read and see how much things have changed around here... and especially how much Nelson has changed.

And boy has he changed and grown! I can't believe it sometimes. I'll say it again... I just soooo love this age!!! In the past few months we've done so many fun things. In August we went to Kings Island in Ohio (we were there for a fmaily reunion anyway and thought we'd get some fun activities in). Nelson had a ball. In the beginning of October we went to the Smokey Mountains (Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge). We went to the aquarium, Dixie Stampede, and Dollywood that weekend. Nelson had a blast!!! He's still talking about fish all the time, LOL.

Then last weekend (I think it was last weekend? LOL) we went to a local farm where they had a pumpkin patch. Oh My Gosh he loved it! He is still going on and on about all of the animals he saw! He'll start blabbering on about chickys, cows, ducks... it's so cute! There was a goat there that was eating out of his hand and he thought it was just the funniest thing! Oh and he just loved seeing all the pumpkins.... or I should say punkies. That's what he calls them.

Let's see... let me find some pics from the past few months....

He had his face painted as a puppy at Kings Isalnd. He loved it and thought it was the coolest thing.... but it wasn't long before the puppy pooped out. LOL
Photobucket

The whole little family there...
Photobucket

Daddy turned 30 on Sept 30th. We threw him a surprise party (and he was actually REALLY surprised!!)
Photobucket

At the aquarium in Gatlinburg w/ Mommy
Photobucket

And Daddy...
Photobucket

We met our friends from Jennifer and Katie Beth from Virginia there (it's half way for both of us). Sean had some hunting to do and he couldn't come! LOL. Here's Nelson and his pretty little girlfriend, Katie Beth...
Photobucket

With all the pretty pumpkins at Dollywood...
Photobucket

At the pumpkin patch on a great big punky!!
Photobucket

He had so much fun looking for them!!
Photobucket

Well, that's all for now. Tomorrow is Halloween and I know I'll have lots more pics to share of my little COWBOY!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.