Friday, March 07, 2008

Weight Watchers

Yep, I did it. I joined Weight Watchers. I've gotta my fat butt (and I do mean fat! LOL) in gear. I started this past Monday - and exactly 10 weeks from then we will be going to Florida (DISNEY WORLD!!!). I hope to have at least lost 20 lbs by then. That's probably wishful thinking to lose 20 lbs in 10 weeks... but I'm still wishing it!! haha After that, I'll still have another 20 lbs I need to lose. AAAACKKK! Why am I so fat!!???

Okay, rant over. My 1st weigh in will be on Monday, so I'll let you know how I do. My DH, Steven, has already lost over 20 lbs. He did it in a month! I can't believe how fast men can lose weight compared to women. I don't think he needs to lose anymore but he is saying another 5-10. Whatever...

And I have worked out twice already this week and plan on working out again tomorrow. Yay! That's really good for me, because I HATE to work out.. and I mean hate!! So, three times in one week is kinda a big deal. I would like to start doing 5x a week. Maybe I can work myself up to that.

I'm really trying to treat this whole WW thing kinda like a game.... so, it's kinda fun to see if I can stay w/in my points range for the day/week. I make it like a game seeing what foods I can find that have the lowest point values, etc. I've gotta do something to make it interesting or I'll quit!

Anyway - that's my update for right now on me, personally. Nelson is doing a lot better. He finished the atb's and steroids. I have also weaned him back off the breathing treatments again. He's still sounding a little congested in his nose/chest.. but nothing like he was. So, the doc put him on some allergy meds and I guess we'll see how he does. So far I haven't seen much change... but of course, it's only been a day and a half since he started the meds. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

So, that's it for now - talk to ya later!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.