Monday, March 10, 2008

SIX POUNDS!!!

Yep, tonight was my first WW weigh-in and I lost SIX POUNDS!! Woot-Woot!!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy about that!!!! I couldn't believe it... Did I mention I was happy? LOL

It's been nice a couple of days in the past week and Nelson and I have been able to get out and walk. Hopefully, it will stay nice the rest of the week and we can make it a daily habit. I've really been trying hard on my eating habits.. and I plan on trying even harder. At this rate I may just make those 20 lbs by Disney World time!!! I know it will slow down though... but for right now, I can dream.

Nelson is doing much better (and I am too), thankfully. He is down to only 1-2 breathing treatments a day. He is now taking an allergy med too (although I may have mentioned that already). I can't really tell that it is doing anything yet - but I will give it a little longer.

Oh yeah, I had someone call me today about Medical Transcription work and it sounds very promising. I would be making over double of what I do now, if I got it. So, everyone please pray about this. It would be AWESOME if it worked out. They are supposed to be calling me sometime this week, hopefully, to set up a time to meet. Fingers crossed and praying up a storm about this!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.