Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick again!!!

It's Nelson and I both this time. I have a stupid sinus infection again. Doc put me on Avalox (and it cost $113.00!!!) Nelson is on another antibiotic and an oral liquid steroid. Both of his were only $10, though.. thank goodness! Doc also wanted me to start his breathing treatments (every 4-6 hours) and Pulmicort (2x daily) as well. So, you see what my days are busy doing, huh! Dispensing out meds and doing breathing treatments. Between that, the house, being absolutely SLAMMED with work and just taking care of a toddler in general, I - AM - WORN - OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!! I need a nap.. but can't take one - - when Nelson naps that's when I need to try and work to get caught up w/ all this transcription. He is sleeping very fitfully at night (therefore, I am too!) and I'm like a dead man walking. No pictures to download right now. We all look too rough around here! LOL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.