Friday, April 11, 2008

Down FOURTEEN!!!

I'm down 14 lbs now!!!!!! Yay!!! I haven't seen this number on the scale since I was probably 18 or 19 years old! seriously!! I'm not even going to the WW meetings and weigh-ins anymore. It was just getting too hard to try to find someone to watch Nelson for me and he just acted terrible if I took him w/ me, LOL. Plus, I'm saving $12 a week... and that always helps. Anyway, I was bound and determined that I was going to do it on my own - and I am! I haven't been exercising like I should be (I've only been able to walk a couple of times a week and I need to do it around 4-5x a week). So, I need to get better on that aspect... and I could always get more strict w/ my eating, I know - because I do cheat here and there. I've been letting Sunday be my "whatever" day. I eat whatever I want... in moderation, of course. We go to my parent's house for dinner on Sundays after church and I just can't say no to my momma and daddy's home cooking! NO way.

Okay, what else is going on ....... Well, we're going to Disney World in just a little over FOUR WEEKS! Can you tell I'm excited??!!

The weather has been warmer around here latey and I was able to take Nelson to the park on Monday. He really enjoyed it. I wish I had taken my camera because he had such a good time. I got a couple of videos on my cellphone but that's it. I'm going to try to take him again next week and I'll take my camera then. He is getting so big and saying so much now! Just this morning, I gave him his last bite of oatmeal and he shrugged his little arms up and said "All Gone!". I didn't even say it to him... so he wasn't repeating me. He just remembered from where I had said it other times, I guess. He's such a smart little cookie.

And this boy loves to dance and sing! You should see him!! He loves him some HANNAH MONTANA! LOL. Funny, but true. As soon as the theme song starts playing he is getting down like nobody's business! LOL It is the funnies thing!

Well, I guess that's about it for now. I need to get back to work.

2 comments:

AliciaDawn said...

I wanna lose 12 pounds! Jill that's awesome!

AliciaDawn said...

Ok so I meant 14 pounds, LOL

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.