Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sorry it's been so LONG!

I am such a terrible blogger, huh? I've totally been neglecting this... but I am intent on starting it back up again. I think it is very therapeutic for me. Things have been crazy crazy around here. I have been searching for a job. I wish I didn't have to..... but I do. I would love to be able to continue staying home with my sweet baby, Nelson, but it doesn't look like that will be an option any longer. Steven's work has slowed down so much and it doesn't look like it will turn around until at least the Spring, if it even does then.

I am just trying to believe in God that everything will work out for the good - and I'm trying not to worry myself sick over it. I've done enough worrying myself sick in the last year and a half... and I can't do that anymore. I have been telling God everyday "Lord, I'm putting all my faith and trust in you. I can't do anything about this without your help... so I'm just leaving it all in your hands." I always say that God won't pick up what you won't lay down". So, I'm taking my own advice on this.

On to bigger and brighter things... NELSON! LOL.. what else? hehe My pride and joy... the light of my life. I could just go on and on about this little fella. He is walking like a champ now. He weighs around 24 lbs and is probably somewhere around 31-32 inches tall now. You would never believe that he was a preemie when you look at him. He's talking up a storm and he is just the silliest little boy I've ever known!!!


With Mommy and Daddy:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


A boy and his Deere:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He was a Chicken for Halloween!:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And my fave of all... LOL! This is the look he gives when you say, "What does Momma do?" haha. Apparently this is the look he gets when he's getting into trouble LOL!:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Told you he was a HAM!! I can't imagine my life without this little angel in it now. God has truely blessed us so much and I could never thank him enough.

We have a wedding to attend this weekend (Steven's sister) and so I'm sure I'll have lots more pictures to post. I have made an "early resolution" to myself to get on here and update at least once a week, if not more.

I will talk with all of you soon and keep praying for us!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.