Monday, November 19, 2007

Cross your fingers

The first week of December I am supposed to start training for a medical transcription job where I will be able to work from home. This is what I've always wanted - to be able to have an income, but still be able to be home with Nelson. I waited almost 10 years for this baby.... and I don't want to leave him now!! LOL

I'm excited about Thanksgiving this week. It is my favorite holiday. I like that it's just about giving thanks, being with your family... and of course... FOOD! hehe. I love Christmas too, but it's just so commercialized now and is focused too much on gift giving/receiving for my tastes.
We'll be having Thanksgiving dinner at my parents new home this year. Veg-All casserole, green beans and carrot cake will be my contribution this year. Should be yummy!

I have some pics I need to download - - and I'm sure I'll have more from Thursday... so I'll try to do that this weekend. Stay tuned!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.