Thursday, August 16, 2007

Getting back to normal... SOMEWHAT

whew! Things have been so crazy this last month and I haven't had anytime to update here at all! I will try and do better now. I know I've probably lost some readers and I'm sorry!!!

In the past month we have been on three trips and I am WORN OUT! As a result, Nelson has now decided he does NOT like his car seat one little bit. I guess he thinks if he gets in it now, he's gonna have to travel for hours. LOL. He can last about 15-30 minutes now.. but that's about all. Poor littel fella. And poor momma and daddy that have to listen to the cries and shrieks for the rest of the way!

It is SOOOO HOT around here! It's been in the triple digits for a couple of weeks now. This weekend I think it will "get back down" in the 90's... and I'm telling ya.. I'm looking forward to that little cold snap! ha!

Nelson is over 14 months old now. I don't know how that is possible... but it's true. He's cruising around on the furniture like a champ... but still no walking. But, I'm not too worried about it yet. He was 7 weeks premature and has been late on doing everything... but he does eventually always do it! So, I know he'll get there. By this time next year, we'll never know the difference.

Here's some pics of the little booger:


First time on a carousel:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Holding on for dear life! LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

First time in a suit! I think I might have a future little preacher here! LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just having fun!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.