Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Still plugging aalong

Still feel like I'm in a rat race... but still plugging along. Nelson seems to be doing better. I'm trying to wean him back down from the neb and see how he does. The doc said that if his breathing still sounds all junky after that, then they will be putting him on Singulair. I hate it that my baby will have to be on a med all the time... but if it will help him, then I guess it's good.

My parents just bought a new house. And it's only a few miles from me. Can you say BABY SITTER?? LOL No, really.... I'm very happy for them. It's a brand new house and it's beautiful. It's everything they wanted and more and I couldn't be more thrilled for them. They've lived in their current home for 21 years... so it'll be kind of sad to say goodbye to that house (for them and for me)... but I know how happy this new house makes them. So, if they're happy. I'M HAPPY!!

My blood sugars have been crazy crazy lately. I'm going to the doctor this week and I'm going to ask if they can go ahead and put me on insulin. I hope they will. I'm tired of dealing with all the oral meds and it just seems they don't help me anymore. When my sugars are whacky, I feel like CRAP!!! No energy at all. Sleepy all the time. It just really stinks.

Well, that's the update on all of us!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.