Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ugh! I feel like Crapola!!

Well, Steven and I both went to the doctor today because we've just been really sick the past few days. Guess what? We both have a sinus infection and strep throat!! UGGGH! As far as I know I've never had strep throat in my life. So... this is just fantabulous. But, we both got some antibiotics (some EXPENSIVE antibiotics I might add) and hopefully we'll now be on the mend.

Good news is that my little monkey butt seems to be A-Okay. Still being a ham! LOL. He and I were in Wal-Mart yesterday and I swear I didn't think we would EVER get out of that place! And it was all Nelson's fault! haha. I was strolling along w/ him sitting in the buggy and he just had his little hand a waving back and forth saying, "Hi!" to everybody we would pass. So, of course, everybody (especially all the women) would have to stop and say Hi back to him. Then he would start flirting and laughing... and there ya go... they were instantly in love! They would just have to coo and coo and coo over him. Then finally, I'd tell him to tell them Bye-Bye. So, he'd get that little hand waving again and say "Bye-Bye!". Then they'd awww and coo some more at him!

In about fifteen more years I think I'm really gonna be in some trouble!!!

What do y'all think?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.