Monday, June 25, 2007

Things are starting to get back to normal... a little!

Well, things are starting to marginally get back to normal. I'm feeling much better. Oh yeah, I also found out during all of this that I had an abscessed tooth! FUN! So, I'm on antibiotics for that (MORE antibiotics!) and I'm having this sucker pulled. Steven is all better now.. so that's good.

However, I think Nelson may be getting sick again. His breathing has been all junky the past few days. So, I'm starting up his breathing treatments again a few times a day and see what happens. He may have to go back to the doctor. I just wish my little man could get well and stay well.

Anyway, that's the update on us. We're gonna be really busy over the next few weeks. This weekend our good friends are having their annual Independance Day party. It's always a lot of fun. The the next weekend is our annual Auction fund-raiser at the church... then all that next week is our tent revival. So, we're gonna be super duper busy... But I'll try to update when I can!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 32 year old mom to a 2 year old little boy named Nelson. He runs me ragged, but I love every minute of it.